Camp Forms Needed to Attend Camp:
- ALL CAMPERS - Most recent Physical Examination and most up to date immunization records
- Virginia Health Form (for Pre-K and K only)
- Proof of ID - please see Parent Handbook for more details (*can be emailed or brought in the first day of camp*)
- Baroody Camps Summer Medical Condition, Allergy Form (only required for allergy campers - available at the time of registration)
- Baroody Camps Summer Medication Authorization Form (only required for medications - available at the time of registration)
Forms For Swimmers:
- Swimming test waiver - All campers must take a swimming test. Tests performed on Mondays, 1-1:15. Campers must be approved to swim in the deep end. For a swimming test waiver, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!