Interested in joining the Baroody Camps Team? We're hiring!
Baroody Camps, Inc. is a growing company that operates year round. We host programs in over seven different Northern Virginia public and private schools. We run summer camps at two locations in Alexandria, VA for 10 weeks with a variety of vendors. We also host several different Saturday programs and birthday parties. We continue to grow and expand each year and are always on the lookout for quality, experienced, and dedicated staff members.
We're looking for several On Site Coordinators for this school year (2018/19). This part time job is perfect for students, recent grads or anyone interested in working from approximately 2-5pm, Monday-Friday.
On-Site Coordinator: The On-Site Coordinator is responsible for overseeing our after school enrichment programs at area elementary schools.
Full job description:
Managing the coordination of after school programs daily from 2pm-5pm. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Arrive at school at least 15 minutes before programs begin for the duration of programs (roughly 2:00pm-5:00pm)
- Ensure all instructors arrive on time and supply them with rosters and allergy lists
- Coordinate and facilitate snack following our allergy safety protocol
- Coordinate and facilitate arrival and dismissal of all students according to our policy and procedures ensuring their safety
- Confirm attendance for all students on rosters at the start of programs and collect at the end to ensure all students are properly signed in and out
- Communicate with PTA representatives, teachers, instructors and parents when necessary on all necessary matters related to the operation of programs
- Monitor instruction to assist with behavior issues and ensure the quality of programs
- Ensure all instructors arrive on time to their classrooms. If an instructor is late or does not show up, the on-site coordinator will remain with the class until an instructor arrives.
- When necessary, will communicate with Director of Operations via phone, email and/or Google Sheets
- Be present and attentive to all classes each day
- Communicate with instructors daily to get feedback on classes/students
- Be dressed appropriately for work with children
- Look forward and remind instructors of blackout dates
- Communicate any and all behavior issues/incidents with Director of Operations
- Cell phone use is limited to contact with parents, instructors, vendors and the Director, as well as for emergencies
- CPR/AED Adult/Pediatrics (provided by Baroody Camps if needed)
- First Aid (provided by Baroody Camps if needed)
- MAT (Medical Administration Training) Certification
- Background Check/Screening - all provided by Baroody Camps:
- Department of Social Services Background Check
- Virginia State Police Criminal History
- Public Schools Background Screening
Or email us at: email@example.com