Interested in joining the Baroody Camps Team?
Baroody Camps, Inc. is a growing company that operates year round. We host programs in over seven different Northern Virginia public and private schools. We run summer camps at two locations in Alexandria, VA for 10 weeks with a variety of vendors. We also host several different Saturday programs and birthday parties. We continue to grow and expand each year and are always on the lookout for quality, experienced, and dedicated staff members.
Baroody Camps currently has school year, part-time job openings. If you are interested, please contact Pete Baroody @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
On-Site Coordinator: The On-Site Coordinator is responsible for overseeing our after school enrichment programs at area elementary schools.
Duties to include:
- Managing the coordination of after school programs daily from 2pm-5pm. This includes, but is not limited to things like:
- Being responsible for assisting students and instructors with attendance
- Snack distribution and making sure students with allergies have the appropriate snack
- Transition from the school day to the after school programs for each student registered
- Dismissal and student safety during our after school program
- Communication with parents about any concerns
- Making sure our vendors and students are leaving the classroom spaces clean and neat
- Coordinating with Baroody Camps On-Site Manager to make sure that all programs are being conducted in a safe, responsible, and thoughtful manner